cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xbox360 kinect model 1414 in Process Simulate v12.1.3 with SDK 1.8 installed.

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hello

I´m trying use a xbox360 kinect model 1414 in Process Simulate v12.1.3 with SDK 1.8 installed.

I can capture movements with Jack 8.0.1 free 30 day trial license but I would like to use the option in Process Simulate, but this option is no available (see image attached).

Please let me know if I should be have install additional packages or activate some options.

Regards

2 REPLIES

Re: Xbox360 kinect model 1414 in Process Simulate v12.1.3 with SDK 1.8 installed.

Siemens Genius Siemens Genius
Siemens Genius
Hi Jaime,

I believe the reason is that the selected "operator" is not a real human model.
Probably it is just a "dummy human representation".

It is true that the Kinect command is not enabled

- The same is true also for the other human centric commands, e.g. Human Posturing, Vision Window etc.
Please invoke: "Create Human" to assure that you have a proper human in the study.
Then take a look if the human commands are enabled once the model is selected or set as active.

Best regards,
Pelle

Re: Xbox360 kinect model 1414 in Process Simulate v12.1.3 with SDK 1.8 installed.

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

you also need a dedicate kinetic sensor ( not XBOX one. different but looks similar) to drive that function also with its 1.5+ drivers contained in CD. if the manikin is not a real full info one. you will not be able to drive it as said in previous post.