Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot import objects into Jack

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hi guys

I have a student version of Jack software. For my master's project I need to explore a certain scenario where human modelling can be used. Mine involves a car... At first I thought I could import this from the jack library but there aren't any cars.. then I thought I could import a file, as long as it matches one of the file formats that Jack reads, but also no luck... it keeps giving me the interface error. I have tried reinstalling but that does not help.

if anyone else has encountered the same error and knows a solution, please help !

4 REPLIES

Re: cannot import objects into Jack

Siemens Genius Siemens Genius
Siemens Genius

Hi,

Sorry you are running into the issue. Can you share what file type you are trying to load and what error you are getting in the Log window? Can you attach the file for us?

UlrichRaschke

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hello !

thank you for replying and of course, screenshot and the file are below, no copyright btw, I am using files that have a free license attached to them

error.jpg

Siemens Genius Siemens Genius
Siemens Genius
Hi LauraB,

We tried to load your file, and it works fine for us. Can you attach your Jack log file and the contents of the import log window? They may contain clues as to what is going wrong.
UlrichRaschke

Experimenter
Experimenter

ERROR: can't read "_jsIOD(stl,clean,toggle)": no such element in array