Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Electronically assisted bike

by Enthusiast on ‎12-15-2016 08:34 AM

Hello 

I am Pauline , I am student in Physics in a French University.

I have decided to make a model that helps to assess the electric power needed to keep the velocity stable around 30 km per hour and show results with plots and a dashboard

(view in My Videos)

Enjoy Smiley Happy

Pauline

Comments
by Enthusiast
on ‎12-15-2016 10:12 AM

I noticed that, sometimes, the post processing variables used by the dashboard (animation) can be lost when you close and re-open the model.

In order to solve it, you have to right click in the post processing window, select "load" and select the post-pro.cvc file I have saved in the package.

Then, you can re-create the link between the post processing variables and the dashboard objects:

- for the bike velocity gauge: "value" has to be linked with the variable "A1"

- for the road slope rectangle: "rotation" has to be linked with the variable "A2"

by Siemens Experimenter Siemens Experimenter
on ‎12-15-2016 10:18 AM

Hello, Pauline.

You're right. We have identified this bug in the Student Edition: post-processing variables are not saved correctly with the models.

That will be solved in the next version of our LMS Amesim Student Edition that will be released soon.

by Experimenter
on ‎12-22-2016 02:53 AM

hello!

I'm iris,a chinese girl. I meet with a problem when I install the software . i can't open it and it always pops up "on licenses to serve the product". can you tell me how to solve it ? thanks,i'm looking forward to your reply!

by Siemens Theorist Siemens Theorist
on ‎06-10-2017 02:28 PM

Pauline, it is a nice modelSmiley Happy I imagine it would be just as easy to create one that could generate a steady energy assist function for various outputs at lower speeds, other than maintaining a certain speed. Is that correct?