Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Favourite topic:- NX CAM post processor and ISV CSE simulation

Indespensable function:- To convert the tool path into G and M-codes the CAM post processormodule is must to use.Also we can customise the postprocessor to successfully run few of thecomplex issues like polar drilling,cross-rail movements,transformation of coordinates etc.

The time saver NX CAM function:-  transform option- to transform the tool path once created providing the required parameters.
cut region- In case of turning, Selecting the desired area to machine with easy clicks.
geometric view of CAM:- Add the workpiece and blank geometry and also the avoidence once for a group of operation makes life easy.

I usually prepare the postprocessors from sktrach and test it with manual calculations for a

complex controllers like siemens,okuma,allen -bradely and so on.But with the help of ISV and CSE learning and without spending on expensive softwares like vericut I am now able to test my post NC output file with an ease.

NX CAM post processor and ISV CSE simulation

Experimenter

Favourite topic:- NX CAM post processor and ISV CSE simulation

Indespensable function:- To convert the tool path into G and M-codes the CAM post processormodule is must to use.Also we can customise the postprocessor to successfully run few of thecomplex issues like polar drilling,cross-rail movements,transformation of coordinates etc.

The time saver NX CAM function:-  transform option- to transform the tool path once created providing the required parameters.
cut region- In case of turning, Selecting the desired area to machine with easy clicks.
geometric view of CAM:- Add the workpiece and blank geometry and also the avoidence once for a group of operation makes life easy.

I usually prepare the postprocessors from sktrach and test it with manual calculations for a

complex controllers like siemens,okuma,allen -bradely and so on.But with the help of ISV and CSE learning and without spending on expensive softwares like vericut I am now able to test my post NC output file with an ease.