Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Shortest tool length-Shop Documentation

Solution Partner Creator Solution Partner Creator
Solution Partner Creator

Hi,

I want to have information Shortest Tool Length (picture_Shortest tool length) in Shop Documentation.

What kind of variable ($) I need to use to put that information in Shop Documentation.

I used variable $mom_tool_max_toolreach in Shop Documentation, but I get some errors (picture_error).

Can somebody help me?

1 REPLY

Re: Shortest tool length-Shop Documentation

Gears Esteemed Contributor Gears Esteemed Contributor
Gears Esteemed Contributor

The shortest tool length is not calculated automatically, you need to execute the menu item "report shortest tool" interactively before a value is available.

You should then be able to check the correct MOM variable using the review tool.

Use it with the [info exists mom_variable_name] condition to avoid errors if it is not set.

Stefan Pendl, Systemmanager CAx, HAIDLMAIR GmbH
Production: NX10.0.3, VERICUT 8.1, FBM, MRL 3.1.7 | TcUA 10.1 MP7 Patch 0 (10.1.7.0) | TcVis 11.4
Development: C (ITK), .NET, Tcl/Tk Testing: NX12.0 | AWC 3.4 Preparing: NX12.0

Employees of the customers, together we are strong Smiley Wink
How to Get the Most from Your Signature in the Community
NX Customization - Best Practice Guide
Highlighted

Shortest tool length-Shop Documentation

Solution Partner Creator Solution Partner Creator
Solution Partner Creator

Hi,

I want to have information Shortest Tool Length (picture_Shortest tool length) in Shop Documentation.

What kind of variable ($) I need to use to put that information in Shop Documentation.

I used variable $mom_tool_max_toolreach in Shop Documentation, but I get some errors (picture_error).

Can somebody help me?

NX CAM Postprocessor Group
NX CAM Postprocessor Group

Members (95)