Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NX Design Blog

Showing filtered results for label: Automotive. Show all articles

Understanding and making intelligent use of software tools is the key to being successful. One area where I have found this to be especially true is i...
Augmented and Virtual Reality (AR/VR) is already here. The recent buzz about Pokemon Go showed how AR/VR can enhance mass market consumer products. Me...
Join Siemens in San Francisco on June 22, 2016 to discuss the challenges of industrial adoption of Augmented and Virtual Reality technologies! Learn m...
See what you missed from the GM PLM Showcase that took place earlier this week. We went over a lot of tips and workflows for using NX 10 on a touch-en...
Daimler is now using NX CAD after successfully completing the largest CAD transition ever.
Formula E racing aims to change the face of motorsport—and the way you think about electric cars. Andretti Autosport, a big FE proponent and longtime ...
Last August, we told you about the ZEOD RC (Zero Emission On Demand Race Car) in this blog. If you attended Hannover Messe, you were lucky enough to s...
Paul used to build race cars out of paper. Today, he designs the real thing with sophisticated software, as part of the Infiniti Red Bull Racing team.
For more than 20 years, Pratt & Miller has been using the world’s race tracks as technological proving grounds to develop successful programs, includi...
Learn how a highly successful PLM implementation at Nissan helped reduce vehicle development time by 50 percent, improve quality by 80 percent, and ex...