Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1st \ 3rd Angle projection symbols generated by the property How to modify the symbol size?

Solution Partner Creator Solution Partner Creator
Solution Partner Creator

Hello 

I want to change the size.   <W@$SH_SHEET_PROJECTION_ANGLE>

01.jpg02.jpg

4 REPLIES

Re: 1st \ 3rd Angle projection symbols generated by the property How to modify the symbol size?

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Re: 1st \ 3rd Angle projection symbols generated by the property How to modify the symbol size?

Solution Partner Creator

@Ganesh_Kadole Thanks

I tested, but the association is lost.

How to stay association, and can change the size.3.jpg

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hi @zxwangxy,

As it is not possible to scale the projection symbol directly and by defining it as a user defined symbol there will be no associativity between the symbol and the actual projection method used in sheet. However, by using the drafting attribute '<W@$SH_SHEET_PROJECTION_ANGLE>' as a user defined symbol, it will be possible to maintain the associativity.

This is a kind of workaround, check to what extent it is suitable to fulfill your purpose. The steps involved are:

• Define a note with the text as '$<W@$SH_SHEET_PROJECTION_ANGLE>' 
  • Use this note to create a user defined symbol
  • Create multiple symbols with different scale
  • Smash the symbols
  • Edit each smashed symbol and remove '$' from it so that it will produce projection symbol

I have shown the same steps in the following video. Hope it helps!

(view in My Videos)

Solution Partner Creator

Hi  @GaneshKadole

Thanks again,my problem is solved.Smiley Very Happy