Re: After start NX (1847) has stopped working

Solution Partner Legend Solution Partner Legend
Solution Partner Legend

Did you try re-installing NX?

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hi @MIXA !

A "...stopped working" message like that is coming from Windows, not NX, and is typically some conflict at the OS level such as Drivers, etc... I've seen numerous postings on this when running NX, and solution seems nearly always a driver issue.

Do you have a Space Mouse?

GTAC has posted several docs on an issue there that can lead to this message, most recently 2 weeks back with FAQ-002-7004597, walking you through how to test and update to the latest driver:

https://solutions.industrysoftware.automation.siemens.com/view.php?si=002-7004597

Siemens Experimenter Siemens Experimenter
Siemens Experimenter

Sebastian5050

I did it twice.

Siemens Experimenter Siemens Experimenter
Siemens Experimenter

@PatMcManus wrote:

Hi @MIXA !

A "...stopped working" message like that is coming from Windows, not NX, and is typically some conflict at the OS level such as Drivers, etc... I've seen numerous postings on this when running NX, and solution seems nearly always a driver issue.

Do you have a Space Mouse?

GTAC has posted several docs on an issue there that can lead to this message, most recently 2 weeks back with FAQ-002-7004597, walking you through how to test and update to the latest driver:

https://solutions.industrysoftware.automation.siemens.com/view.php?si=002-7004597

Dear PatMcManus

Thanks for advise.

I dont use SM.

I think you are rigth it is driver issue.

Best regards MIXA