Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arrangement in the Partlist of a Drawing

Solution Partner Experimenter Solution Partner Experimenter
Solution Partner Experimenter

My questioon is: 

How to make a Partlist of a drawing depending of a arrangement? 

I create some arragements for different versions of a product. I need separate Partlists for each arrangement. 

Thanx

Lukas

4 REPLIES

Re: Arrangement in the Partlist of a Drawing

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hi @Lymphater,

It is possible to create the multiple parts list in drafting by setting the environment variable 'UGII_UPDATE_ALL_ID_SYMBOLS_WITH_PLIST' with value to zero. Also you can create auto balloons for the individual arrangement views by selecting the parts list. But you can not create a parts list that will list only those components that are present in that particular arrangement. In NX, parts list  points to the active arrangement in the assembly. So it is not possible to have the different parts list with respect to the different arrangements.

One workaround is, create the parts list for each arrangement > Create auto balloons > Delete the unwanted rows of the components that are not the part of the arrangement. As you will delete the rows from the parts list, the sequence/auto balloons will get updated automatically.

I found it out! It is possible! The Partlist lists the parts from the active arrangement. (see here: https://youtu.be/vujGokqBDYA) For multiple partlists you need just to create multiple drawings. 

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hi @Lymphater,

You mean 'Multiple drawings within a part' or 'Multiple drawing parts'?

Though you create the multiple drawings within a part, all the parts list will get update according to the active arrangement.

I ment multiple drawing parts, not multiple drawing sheets. You are right, all partlists in one drawing part would show the same.