Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask about DRAFT ANALYSIS bundle

Experimenter
Experimenter

Good day,

I want to ask about Draft analysis,

we bought NX11 bundle " NX mach 3 mold design -NX13200N " with mold wizard.bundle.png

but we can't using Draft Analysis toolbar function.

when we'll access that toolbar have notice like below

notice.png

so , is Draft analysis toolbar not include bundle license NX mach 3 mold design -NX13200N ?

our reseller said to us that's maybe BUG from NX 11.0.2.7 , that's why we i can't using that toolbar.

is this true answer?

please give to me best information.

thank's so much

4 REPLIES

Re: Ask about DRAFT ANALYSIS bundle

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hi @ZvoneRazpor,

I suspect you'll have to purchase a Studio Analyze license as that is the license feature that's checked out when I access the Draft Analysis tool.  Have you looked at "Menu > Analysis > Molded Part Validation > Check Regions"?  This checks out ug_prod_des_advisor, which your screenshot shows you are licensed to use.

Regards, Ben

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

I work with a lot of injection molded parts. The slope analysis is a good alternative to check draft on parts and no special license (beyond a basic modeling license) is needed to use it.

Experimenter
Experimenter

BenBroad wrote:

Hi @ZvoneRazpor,

I suspect you'll have to purchase a Studio Analyze license as that is the license feature that's checked out when I access the Draft Analysis tool.  Have you looked at "Menu > Analysis > Molded Part Validation > Check Regions"?  This checks out ug_prod_des_advisor, which your screenshot shows you are licensed to use.

Regards, Ben

it's means we want to use "draft analysis" we need buy license "Studio analyze" ?i'm also using check regions but I think draft analysis is better.btw thanks for your information..

Experimenter
Experimenter

cowski1 wrote:

I work with a lot of injection molded parts. The slope analysis is a good alternative to check draft on parts and no special license (beyond a basic modeling license) is needed to use it.

this time with my license i'm also use slope when draft analysis can't access..

in my opinion the draft analysis is easier to understand
thanks for the information sir..