Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assembly weight status

Legend
Legend

I cannot get the OK weight status for my assembly

Weight calculation report for work part says - The following parts did not have their expected reference set

How to avoid this?

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Assembly weight status

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom
Hi @alex_c,
May be one or more components are having 'empty' reference set. Try changing components' reference set to 'model' or 'entire part'.
Hope it helps.
Regards,
Amol

Legend
Legend

In sub-assembly there is a promote body

I think this can be a reason(?)

Siemens Phenom

@alex_c , you can try deleting and calculating the weight again to figure out if Promote Body is the culprit.

I see a IR having the same issue which was resolved when sub-assemblies are added to new part file. Also when make sub-assembly displayed part, it was showing the correct weight data.

Regards,
Samadhan

GTAC | NX Help: NX1102 | NX1202 | NX1847
Please mark post as an "Accepted Solution", if it answers your question/is more helpful!

Legend
Legend

The weight data (Mass) is correct in most cases, but i'm confused by component weight status - why it's become unreliable

Legend
Legend

@SamadhanGaikwad wrote:

I see a IR having the same issue which was resolved when sub-assemblies are added to new part file. Also when make sub-assembly displayed part, it was showing the correct weight data.

Can you share the solution for this IR?

Siemens Phenom

@alex_c , it's closed as Technical question (TQ) and the answer I've already posted in previous post.

Regards,
Samadhan

GTAC | NX Help: NX1102 | NX1202 | NX1847
Please mark post as an "Accepted Solution", if it answers your question/is more helpful!