I want to automatic some text blocks
I have a drawing (draft mode) that is the master model that has 3 separate parts (models) imported into it.
I would like the text box that is in the drawing to automatically give me
- "ID" value of the drawing
- "Name" value of the drawing
- "Revision" value of the drawing
- "Date" that the drawing was created or even the current date
- "Sheet # of #" --> If I am on Sheet 2 of 3, I want it to say "Sheet 2 of 3"
Phoenix PLM has some videos:
See if those help
See also docs:
Production: NX10.0.3.5 MP16/TC11.2
I'd rather be e-steamed than e-diseaseled
Hi @bdemps ,
Create following expressions in part and use them in Table or Note:
subString( ug_askPartAttrValue( "date" ),1, 11) -> Unitless in Dimensionality
Create date attribute named "date" in part .
Use SHEET <W@$SH_SHEET_NUMBER> of <W@$SH_NUMBER_OF_SHEETS> for Sheet number.
Or watch 2nd video which uses Part attributes directly.
I'd suggest referencing the part attribute ("DATE") directly with the expression. The date format can be controlled with the UGII_DEFAULT_DATE_ATTRIBUTE_DISPLAY_FORMAT variable.