Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Ballooning in NX 10

Experimenter
Experimenter

I am having the same issue, this is not the most efficient way, this introduced one extra click compared with previous versions, Actually we have large group of user in the same site of about 200 users and on a quick survey all said we preferred how it was previously, at least this extra click should be an option or something you can set in your customer defalts options.

Experimenter
Experimenter

Whatever has been done to this new baloon functionality is obviously not working out. Is there a way to revert to the old behavior? It worked best. The way this is working now is so horrendous that it seems one had to really work at it to make it that horrendous. 

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

The problem that I have with this supposed better function is I NEVER have had to add an extension line to any balloon. If that's the case then give the user the option to turn this abomination of wasted time off. I still wonder if Siemens has some type of interest in a mouse company because of the extra abuse they get from using it & I wonder why I have shoulder & elbow problems from using this. I thought the main purpose of software was to make our job easier & quicker but guess that's a dream.

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Although this also includes an extra mouse click, the quickest way to add a leader line to a balloon is to right-click in the graphics window and select "Add New Leader". There's no need to select anything in the dialog box.