Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Change diameter dimension line?

Gears Esteemed Contributor Gears Esteemed Contributor
Gears Esteemed Contributor

The difference is that you are in a sketch in the modeling application and the videos show drafting dimensions being added in the drafting application; sketch dimensions and drafting dimensions behave slightly differently. You may need to open the dimension's settings dialog to make the changes you want.

Re: Change diameter dimension line?

Builder
Builder

@cowski1 wrote:

The difference is that you are in a sketch in the modeling application and the videos show drafting dimensions being added in the drafting application; sketch dimensions and drafting dimensions behave slightly differently. You may need to open the dimension's settings dialog to make the changes you want.

Oh, ok. Being new to NX I've yet to use the drafting application. But I did notice the entries for tolerances, etc, in the menus shown in videos, so that now makes sense. I should have realized that's what it was. Smiley Embarassed

Thanks for clearing this up.  There are definitely a few rough edges with NX.  There should be an easier way to switch between the different dimension formats. But at least now I know enough to work around that.

Thanks again to everyone for the help. This forum has been one of the bright spots in going with NX.