Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drafting: Views pass checkmate, but drawing becomes "modified"

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I have a drawing here that as a datum object or a note associatively attached to a sketch that is shown in a view through a reference set. See pictures.

When I run the checkmate on the drawing, everything passes, but as soon as I move the mouse into the display window area, thedrawing becomes "modified".

Has anyone seen this type of behaviour?

This does not happen if I use for example an edge of the model, only when referencing it to a sketch.

Cheers

Philip

5 REPLIES

Re: Drafting: Views pass checkmate, but drawing becomes "modified"

Siemens Honored Contributor Siemens Honored Contributor
Siemens Honored Contributor

Hi @PhilipCarpenter,

I was unable to reproduce your issue. Please open an IR with GTAC and have them investigate.

Regards, Ben

Phenom
Phenom

Are you saying the file shows it has been modified and needs to be saved? Or are you saying that the drawing views show the "clock" and are out of date and need to be updated?

The CheckMate results can be stored in the file or in Teamcenter, I believe. If you are storing the test results in the file, it would make sense that the file needs to be saved. Sorry, I don't have access the CheckMate to test it for you.

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

The checkmate passes and saves with no problem.

The reason this came up was because we are using Rulestream to update the drawing, run the checkmate and do a design conversion. We took a look at the PDF and some views were incorrect. After a long investigation we found that it was that datum marker issue.

I wanted to shoot this out to the community first before putting in a GTAC ticket.

Siemens Honored Contributor Siemens Honored Contributor
Siemens Honored Contributor
When I run the checkmate on the drawing, everything passes, but as soon as I move the mouse into the display window area, thedrawing becomes "modified".

When I ran checkmate against my part everything passed, but it still marked the part modified.  Moving your mouse into the graphics window should not mark a part modifed.

Is this part specific?

Regards, Ben

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
I know, it shouldn't do that at all. I will definitely check this on other parts.