Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drafting preferences resetting - junked out because of 12.0.1.7?

Genius
Genius

Hello, With previous versions of NX, it seems like I could set my drafting preferences once for a drawing and then they kept as set.  Now it seems like I have to keep setting the drafting preferences over and over.  Any idea of what would be causing this?  I've seen the different reports of how bug ridden 12.0.1.7 is so it's easy for me to assume that the ever increasing number of stupid things that I see is just because of 12.0.1.7, but I don't want to just think that if there's things I can fix.  Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Drafting preferences resetting - junked out because of 12.0.1.7?

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hi @s_hightower ,

If I understood correctly, just checked with  changing couple of drafting preferences and found that they remained same throughout session and also for new session in NX12.0.1.7

Regards,
Samadhan

GTAC | NX Help: NX1102 | NX1202 | NX1847
Please mark post as an "Accepted Solution", if it answers your question/is more helpful!

Re: Drafting preferences resetting - junked out because of 12.0.1.7?

Genius
Genius

Hi @SamadhanGaikwad , with NX 9, it seemed like I could set the drafting preferences once for a drawing and then they would stay the same.  Wiht 12.0.1.7, I'll set the drafting preferences and then continue working.  If I close NX and work on the drawing again the next day, I find that I have to keep setting the drafting preferences.  They keep going back to a default.  What's strange is that it doesn't seem like all the preferences.  It may be section line format, text color and that type of thing.  Thanks