I don't know any "easy" way off hand.
You can probably Menuscript that (possibly with an API "Pre" action to check the user's username)
But note there's other (kludgy) ways to get data out
- File -> Export -> Part/STEP/Parasolid/IGES/etc.
- Various options to create JT files
- TC Named references -> export (or download or whatever they call it now)
- probably some others.
It is a very leaky boat you are trying to plug one hole in.
Production: NX10.0.3.5 MP16/TC11.2
I'd rather be e-steamed than e-diseaseled
There are a number of options:
1) From the NX side, take advantage of Site/Group Customer Default settings to allow one group access to the command and another group blocked from accessing it. You'll have to define and set up these different group defaults via ENV variables.
2) From Teamcenter, use Teamcenter Access Manager to revoke/grant export/import privileges based on TC group/role.
Attached document which describe the process to hide the command 'Export assembly outside Teamcenter'.I think the same can be done for File>Export command.
Another way, 'ug_main.men' file can also be edited to hide command/options.
Usually end users do not have right/control over such settings. They must be set by admin. My opinion, Users should made aware of the data security and you have to trust them.