Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hardware certification for NX 9 and 10

Solution Partner Genius Solution Partner Genius
Solution Partner Genius

Hello,

I don't know where I should write this post as there isn't tab for Hardware.

My Question:

Is it possible to instal NX in this new workstation (Dell: watch screenshot attached).

SIEMENS document cerfication does not indicate it.

Dell Precison Rack 7910 CTO             

Intel Xeon Processor E5-2697 v3 (14C HT, 35MB Cache, 2.6GHz Turbo)                              NVIDIA Quadro K6000, 12Go, (2 DP, 2 DL-DVI-I), (adaptateur : 2 DP ? SL-DVI) .

http://www.dell.com/us/business/p/precision-r7910-workstation/pd?oc=cupr7910w7p&model_id=precision-r...

Emmanuel HIARD

www.JANUS-ENGINEERING.fr

NX CAD CAM (NX10.0)       

6 REPLIES

Re: Hardware certification for NX 9 and 10

Solution Partner Phenom Solution Partner Phenom
Solution Partner Phenom

It is on the certified hardware list:

https://support.industrysoftware.automation.siemens.com/certification/Graphics_Certification_Table.x...

Sheet is 'Supported Systems', listed under Server w/Graphics as the R7910 (R for Rack).

Anthony Galante, Senior Support Engineer
PhoenxPLM
24 versions of NX installed: NX4 to NX12, plus TC11.2

Creator
Creator

I am having a hard time finding the hardware certification spreadsheet. I came across this post and I know it’s been here for months but I can't seem to find information about this anywhere. I clicked on the link above and it brought me to an error page. Has GTAC stopped doing the certification spread sheet? I’ve been all over their site trying to find it and starting to wonder if they removed it completely. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Gears Esteemed Contributor Gears Esteemed Contributor
Gears Esteemed Contributor

Yes, i t looks like the only thing you can get from GTAC is a table of NX versions vs. OS versions (Windows, Apple, Limux)

Ken Akerboom Sr CAx Systems Engr, Moog, Inc.
Production: NX10.0.3.5 MP16/TC11.2
I'd rather be e-steamed than e-diseaseled

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @JaredM,

The Hardware Certification spreadsheet is still available online. It was moved from its original location, but you can still access it from this page: GTAC Hardware and Software Certificatioin

In the right hand column under Additional Resources, the first link Hardware (Graphics Card) Certifications (Updated 18 July 2015) takes you to the latest spreadsheet. 

I'm also attaching it here for anyone who needs it. 

I believe this is the resource you were looking for. If not, please let me know, and I'll do my best to locate the correct document for you. 

Best Regards, 

Amy Allen 

Product Engineering Software

Siemens PLM Software, Inc. 

Community Manager, Solid Edge
Rules of Participation | Become a Guest Author

Become a Solid Edge Certified pro today!

Gears Esteemed Contributor Gears Esteemed Contributor
Gears Esteemed Contributor

Is there any reason this (and the other 2 items on the right) can't be shown in the list at the left (Where I would look for it) instead of hidden over on the right (where I *never* would think to look?)

Ken Akerboom Sr CAx Systems Engr, Moog, Inc.
Production: NX10.0.3.5 MP16/TC11.2
I'd rather be e-steamed than e-diseaseled

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I don't have control over that particular page, but I'll try to locate the owner and pass your feedback along. 

Best Regards, 

Amy  

Update: I found the person responsible for the page and let them know the new location is not easily noticed. They are currently out of office and should respond upon their return. 

Community Manager, Solid Edge
Rules of Participation | Become a Guest Author

Become a Solid Edge Certified pro today!