Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Solved! Go to solution

Having trouble downloading NX 11

[ Edited ]

Hi. I tried to download NX 11 from this site for many times. But I can not access into this link https://download.industrysoftware.automation.siemens.com/. It asked for Webkey account and I am wondering if it is the account of this site. Sometimes when I log in succesfully this link, I found no NX file as in the guide. Anyone here encountering this problem can show me how to download NX 11, please.

7 REPLIES

Re: Having trouble downloading NX 11

If you or your company has a purchase order from Siemens, the webkey account is usually noted on the top of the purchase order. If you can't find it I would contact Siemens and ask them what it is, they should be able to help you out.

Michael Pinto | Designer
NX11|Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit|HP Z-Book Studio G3 Workstation|Intel XEON E3-1505M|32GB Ram|Nvidia Quadro M1000m w/4GB

Hello @knight,

For older users the WebKey account can be user for this forum, but newer users might have a different account for this site.
On our website www.siemens.com/gtac you can also find a topic in the left menubar about your WebKey. You might be able to trace back your account here.

About the download, if you can log in but do not see NX in the list, it might not be correctly configured on your license. Please do not hesitate to call your local support number. Numbers can also be found on the website mentioned before.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Dennis
Dennis de Brouwer
Application Support Engineer
GTAC EMEA - Siemens Industry Software

Actually, I have not purchased any products from Siemens so I do not have Webkey, just created an account from this site. But, how can I be able to download this software? Need to buy it or any product?

YES, OF COURSE YOU NEED TO BUY IT!!!!

Siemens PLM Software is NOT a charity, they are in business to sell software.

Now if you're a student, you can get a student version for a very reasonable price.  But if you're looking to use the software for commercial purpose, that is as part of business venture, then you will need a license for the regular commercial version of the software.  If you need help in finding a distributor, just go to the Siemens PLM website for contact information.

John R. Baker, P.E. (ret)
EX-Product 'Evangelist'
Irvine, CA

I am a student and I tried to find learning edition in Journey ED and Creation Engine website but I could not find any version NX 11 there. Is it available now? Or I should find from somewhere.

Solution
Solution
Accepted by topic author knight
‎09-12-2016 09:50 AM

I suspect that it will take some time before the Student Version of NX 11.0 is available.  The commercial has only been out a very short time.

John R. Baker, P.E. (ret)
EX-Product 'Evangelist'
Irvine, CA

Thank you very much!