Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help in XpressReview

Pioneer
Pioneer

Hi everyone

This question is maybe offtopic, but since XpressReview is not officially suported by GTAC, I would like to ask two question here.

1. How to launch help in XpressReview. When I select "Display Help Topics" no window opens. Do I need install it separatelly, and if yes, where can I download it?

2. XpressReview doesn`t remeber my toolbar layout. I made some customization of the toolbar layout, but after restart XPressReview, I get standard layout again.

I`m on XpressReview 10.1.3

7 REPLIES

Re: Help in XpressReview

Gears Phenom Gears Phenom
Gears Phenom

Slightly off topic, but when I had issues with the SolidEdge viewer, GTAC suggested that instead I use XpressReview, since it was developed and supported(?) by Siemens...

-Dave
NX 11 | Teamcenter 11 | Windows 8.1

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

The best thing is to do a Google search and it will give you list of sites where you can find it.

The key to the search is the spelling, if is XpresReview, with one S, not XpressReview. 

Scott

Pioneer
Pioneer

On the form, where I log an IR, is no product XpressReview. Therefore I think XpresReview is not supported.

Pioneer
Pioneer

Yes I tried it before I post here, but cannot find anything about Help a Customized toolbars. So just wondering, if someone has the same problem, or this is problem on my site only.

Gears Phenom Gears Phenom
Gears Phenom

There is nothing on the IR form for Solid Edge viewer either, so I submitted it as regular Solid Edge, even though we are not SE customers.  I'd just pick something that might be close, and let GTAC redirect.

-Dave
NX 11 | Teamcenter 11 | Windows 8.1

Pioneer
Pioneer

OK, thank you Dave for recommendation. I`ll try it log under NX.

Regards

Martin

The classification is NX  -  GATEWAY  -  XPRESREVIEW

Mark Rief
Retired Siemens