Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help me !!!! What happened with my 2D drawing ?

Builder
Builder

Hi every body

I using Nx 9. I designed 3D , after export it to 2D drawing. But after I saved my project . After open again in next day but My 2D drawing is hided. I just using " Ctrl+ shift +K" to show but it is very slow. Can You help me? please watching my video because English is not my langue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7uTDYqK7hQ

Thanks you very much

Le Dung

6 REPLIES

Re: Help me !!!! What happened with my 2D drawing ?

Siemens Legend Siemens Legend
Siemens Legend

Are you creating the drawing in the same file as the model ?

If so, - why ?

If so, hiding the model in Modeling will also hide it from the drawing.

Instead of using "Show..."  press "Ctrl+Shift+U" . ( will display everything hidden)

Open the assembly Navigator, ( if you have the drawing in a separate file) click on the component hide/show box to unhide in the drawing.

I do not understand the performance issues, this model does not look complex.

Regards,

Tomas

Builder
Builder

Dear

I used Crtl+shift+U  but it its very slow. after it show all include datum plane, skecht, curve...

Help me

Builder
Builder

who can help me....

I can not work in Nx when It is not show my drawing. Man Mad

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

It is very hard to understand what you are trying to accomplish by showing and hiding geometry in your drawing.  As a rule, Show/Hide is not a very good workflow in the Drafting application - mostly because of the associative nature of the dimensions and annotations, and also due to plotting considerations.  If you are trying to control what appears in your drawing views, it is better to place different model objects on different layers of the model, and then control what layers are visible in your drawing view.

I also noticed that all of your drawing views are outdated (as indicated by the "stop watch" icon next to the drawing sheets in the Part Navigator).  Whenever you make a change, you need to make susre your views are updated.  To do this, right-click the Drawing node in the Part Navigator and select Update.  Try this first to see if it fixes your problems.

Siemens Legend Siemens Legend
Siemens Legend

You are asking for help repeatedly but you are not responding to the questions we ask.

Is this Master model or not ?  ( Model and drawing in the same file ?)

We need more information about this .

Can you upload an example ?

How does the model look ?

Regards,

Tomas

Builder
Builder

Dear.

I updated my drawing but it is not show . I only method is ctrl+shift+U , after it is show but this method is very slow, mean is very  long time.

Thanks you very much .

Le Dung