Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How insert a special extension font for Text feature

Solution Partner Experimenter Solution Partner Experimenter
Solution Partner Experimenter

Hi guys,

I am stuck with a particular problem. I would like to know a way to insert a font for Text feature. The font is generated by a special software for engrave with .ze2 extension. Any chance to be converted this extension? Could you give me a solution for this issue? 

Thanks !

3 REPLIES

Re: How insert a special extension font for Text feature

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

If you're talking about support for TrueType or OpenType fonts when creating Drafting notes, I guess you have to find either some font foundry that would convert/recreate them for you or perhaps some some sort of app that might be able to do that and then once placed in the Windows Font folder would automatically be available from within NX.

Now if you're talking converting its format into the nx specific .fnt format, perhaps someone could do that since we have ways of creating the old-style '.fnt' files from scratch already built into NX, but someone would still need to convert the file contents into something compatible with the old '.fnt' format.

John R. Baker, P.E. (ret)
EX-Product 'Evangelist'
Irvine, CA

Phenom
Phenom

The only chance is to know if this software can export to truetype font.

The name of the software ?

Thank you...

Using NX 11 / RuleDesigner PDM

Is it by chance a compressed file? Have you tried to unzip or decompress with winzip or 7-zip? 

Mark Rief
Retired Siemens