Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Paint color to part in Nx ( Edit dissplay )

Builder
Builder

HI every body

I have part in my assembly .  I want to  paint color my part. But I want to the same when I pant color in Asembly and " make display part " Because whe I Make display part and paint color ( bule ) but after I open Assembly but It is not same color firt .( its grey color ( defaut ). How to paint color my part in Make dissplay part same Assembley. Im sory because my english is not good. Please watch my video

https://youtu.be/CRkYAHUNq8k

thanks

4 REPLIES

Re: How to Paint color to part in Nx ( Edit dissplay )

Siemens Valued Contributor Siemens Valued Contributor
Siemens Valued Contributor

Hello

the reason the tube color is not the same at all your assembly levels , is because you change the color of a component when your sub-assembly was the displayed part.

In NX , it's mean that you can have a different color at each level.

For doing what you want ( same color at all levels ) , my advice is to:

• change the displayed part  =  the tube
  • change the color here ( of the solid body)
  • if you go back to the top level assembly , you shoudl have the same color.

Because you have already change the color at intermediate level, you can have some difficulties to understand my advice now , so my second suggestion is to discover the Synchronize Subassembly properties Tab. you can access it via the Right Mouse Button under your Sub-assembly.

Regards

Builder
Builder

Dear Buddy,

Thanks you for your support. But I dont know about your Idea. Can you help me by Video ?

or Image.

Thanks

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Here's a simple video capturing what Buddy explained - using Synchronize Subassembly Properties to synchronize the lower level display properties up to a higher level.

Ben

Builder
Builder

Dear Benbroad ,

I can do it as your Idea. Thanks you very much

Smiley Very Happy

Mr. Dung