Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to activate assembly load option "minimal load" in NX12 with Teamcenter 11.2

Creator
Creator

Hello,

I want to test the load performance improvement and behaviour coming with NX12 thanks to „minimal load“. I installed NX12.0.0.27 with the Teamcenter version 11.2, updated the NX template files etc. but still can’t see the option for „minimal load“ in assembly load options. Here a related topic for this load option: 

https://community.plm.automation.siemens.com/t5/NX-Design-Knowledge-Base/Assembly-Performance-Improv...

Can anybody help me regarding this problem? Do I need a specific version of NX12 or Teamcenter? Or did I forget to set an option in NX Customer Defaults or Teamcenter settings?

Thanks in advance and best regards! 

3 REPLIES

Betreff: How to activate assembly load option "minimal load" in NX12 with Teamcenter 11.2

Creator
Creator

Hello again, 

now I know what the problem is. Teamcenter 11.3.0.1 is required to activate the option. 

So, I will upgrade our TC version and try again. 

Betreff: How to activate assembly load option "minimal load" in NX12 with Teamcenter 11.2

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

In addition to the required version of Teamcenter this option is not yet been released in NX 12. 

Scott

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hopefully it will be available as a part of NX 12.0.2 release.

Regards,
Ganesh