Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to download NX Student version or any kind of NX version from plm. community - URGENTLY

Pioneer
Pioneer

Hello,

How to download NX Student version or any kind of NX version from plm. community  - URGENTLY

Can you send me link : 

It is urgently 

Thanks,

9 REPLIES 9

Re: How to download NX Student version or any kind of NX version from plm. community - URGENTLY

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hi @nedimd,

You can download it from the server. But it requires prior registration with a valid webkey.

Re: How to download NX Student version or any kind of NX version from plm. community - URGENTLY

Pioneer
Pioneer

is that webkey which I use for : login here on forum, ?

Siemens Phenom

No.

It requires a particular webkey that can be found in the license file.

Pioneer
Pioneer

so where I can get that webkey  exactly?

Siemens Phenom

Open the license file with any text editor and look for 'WebKey Access Code'.

Phenom
Phenom

If your question is really: "How do I download and license a learning version of NX?"

The answer is that there are several online stores where you can purchase it:

Academic Superstore

Studica

JourneyEd

Be sure to follow the insructions exactly. You will need:

• Proof that you are a student or faculty
  • Run ipconfig/all to get the address of your ethernet adaptor
  • Fill out the forms to get a licensce file from Siemens PLM
  • Install and point to that licensce file, which is unique to your computer

This version is called the NX Learning Edition. Be aware that with this license, files are not interchangeable with commercial versions. There are also limitations on what can be exported and imported. But it is great for use with a 3D printer, because it can export an stl file.

Pioneer
Pioneer

what will be log in id and password?where to find it in license file?

Experimenter
Experimenter

What are the requirements for proof that you are a student or faculty?

Student or Faculty ID ?   Something else ?

Phenom
Phenom
Follow the links to each store that sells it. They administer the sale.
For me, to prove I was faculty, I had to scan and send a copy of a recent paystub because my Faculty ID does not have a date.
For proof of a student, they will want a copy of a student ID with a date, or a copy of your latest grades, or something like that.
Don't hold me to it- it is up to the store.
Just read and follow the instructions at the store.