Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to export quality Images in Simulation Navigator and Post Processing Navigator

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hello Community,

i was wondering how do you extract quality images of your simulation results n Simulation Navigator and Post Processing Navigator. Just the output of the window would be fair enough.

1. with the standard Export > tif, png... funktion i get just a very small picture.

2. With the Advanced Studio funktion i only get a Wireframe where i cant hide the hidden lines - but to some extend images of higher quality can be exported.

3. I tried the somewhat oldschool High Quality Image export which is simmilar to Ray Traced Studio but as i dont have a geometry i only get a blank background in the rendering process.

I would like to have HQ images like 1080p ones to include them in presentations. please let me know if i should provide examples.

Is NX11 capable of creating such images? If so could someone please explain how to get to them?

regards

3 REPLIES

Re: How to export quality Images in Simulation Navigator and Post Processing Navigator

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
-> https://community.plm.automation.siemens.com/t5/NX-Design-Forum/PDF-Export-issues-with-regular-parts...

this was my discussion about the PDF export option but exporting "what is currently displayed" is not supported.
Exporting wireframe models with this works like a breeze.

Re: How to export quality Images in Simulation Navigator and Post Processing Navigator

Siemens Honored Contributor Siemens Honored Contributor
Siemens Honored Contributor

Hi @symbolinsight,

I asked around the office and the best solution appears to be to export an image from Vis Mockup.

You can export a JT from Post View, send it to Vis Mockup and from there you can export an image, which has the option to define the resolution (dpi) upto a maximum of 1440.

Screenshot - 4_23_2018 , 2_34_33 PM.png

Hope that helps.

Regards, Ben

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Wow,

this looks great, thanks for the reply!

But i assume that VIS Mockup is part of the somewhat standalone Teamcenter Software ?

I only have access to Siemens NX 11 PLM.

Where can i get the Software VIS Mockup?

regards