Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to shorten the length of center mark's lines ?

Genius
Genius

Hello

How to shorten the length of center mark's right and below lines ?

• Possible to shorten only one or two lines ?

Centerstar.jpg

5 REPLIES

Re: How to shorten the length of center mark's lines ?

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Double Click the Center Mark to edit, Under settings check option 'Set Extension Individually' and drag the arrows to adjust the length.

centermark.PNG

Regards,
Ganesh

Creator
Creator

How can the default Center Mark size be set?

NX seems to prefer ridiculously large Center Marks. I'm modifying Templates to address other issues, but I can't seem to find the default settings for Center Marks.

Siemens Phenom

The customer default options for controlling most of the default settings for drafting objects are found by editing the drafting standard, and then saving the edits. Here's where the standard is located in the Customer Defaults dialog:

1. Choose File→Utilities→Customer Defaults.
  2. In the Customer Defaults dialog box, select the Drafting→General/Setup node→Standard tab.

3. From the Drafting Standard list, select a standard.

4. Click Customize Standard.

Once you enter the drafting standard settings, you can find options for controlling the center mark under the Annotation-->Centerline node. 

In order to save the changes, you'll need Write permission to the drafting standards file you're editing. Or you can save a custom version of the file. Just remember to use that custom standard when you set up your template.

Here's a link to more information about using and customizing drafting standard files:

Creator
Creator

Appreciate the link but it didn't workSmiley Sad. Can you try again? I can't seem to locate the Standards files.

Siemens Phenom

Here is the complete URL for the link:

https://docs.plm.automation.siemens.com/tdoc/nx/10/nx_help#uid:index_drafting:id700913:standard_stan...

Hopefully that will work for you.