Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to create clearance automatically of library’s misumi same with other standard library.

Solution Partner Experimenter Solution Partner Experimenter
Solution Partner Experimenter

Dear Sir.

I want to create clearance automatically of library’s misumi same with other standard library (Futaba, hasco…)

please check description in file attachment
Please support Me. Thanks a lot!

4 REPLIES

Re: I want to create clearance automatically of library’s misumi same with other standard library.

Dear All,
ple help me this problem.

Re: I want to create clearance automatically of library’s misumi same with other standard library.

Phenom
Phenom

Sadly, NX out of the box Library is built utilising old and outdated feature creation methods. So first you must learn how they survived in the stone age. Because of this you need lot of research and efforts to edit your library and it’s frustrating to work with a scattered outdated system.

I don’t know if NX has any plans to streamline and modernise their OOTB library. For instance, Hole Callouts don’t work well with those old False Bodies; until they come out with the new Hole system.

Michael Fernando

Die Designer
NX 11.0.2.7 + PDW

thanks you.

it think it to longer so with other CADCAM software.

Siemens Experimenter Siemens Experimenter
Siemens Experimenter

Mold Wizard uses component first workflow, you add a component, the pocket body is in a "FALSE" reference set which dimensions are also controlled by spreadsheet. This will create associate position/size of component with pockets.

You can open the spreadsheet by "Edit Data Base" to customize the pocket dimension of MISUMI, for example "f_T_clr" etc.

Clearance value is different for each company, that's why 0 is used for MISUMI, user needs to change it according your company settings.