We did already drawings for our client but now afterall we want to put inside his drawing template (table etc.)
How I can do it ? Should I import dwg or what is the easiest way?
Depends on how you did your format?
Might be easiest to:
- Add new sheet using their format
- Move views to that sheet
- See what doesn't move, figure out why, and try to fix (copy/paste/re-associate?)
- Repeat for all sheets, then delete the original sheets
I used API code to create my new titleblock/border template parts/sheets.
(This way, as I had to make changes, I fix ONE place, then re-run in the 20 tempate parts. Fixing 20 parts manually, CORRECTLY, I find to be a PITA)
If you have the API code, you could use/adapt it to:
- Read any "manual" data in current sheet format
- Delete current titleblock/border
- Create new titleblock/border
- Re-fill in "manual" data
Production: NX10.0.3.5 MP16/TC11.2I'd rather be e-steamed than e-diseaseled