Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet Options that break GTAC Access?

Genius
Genius

I'm trying to access NX licenses on the GTAC site but appear to be blocked due to Windows Internet Options.

If I am already logged into GTAC,  everytime I click on this link:

https://www2.industrysoftware.automation.siemens.com/LicenseManagement/Application

I get redirected back to:

http://www.plm.automation.siemens.com/en_us/support/gtac/

If I am not logged in, I get prompted for my Webkey, get logged in, and then get redirected.

A friend tried on his computer and it worked fine. I tried with both IE and chrome with the same issue.

So, I'm thinking it is some Internet Option that is blocking me but I can't find it.  Any ideas? GTAC didn't have an answer.

4 REPLIES

Re: Internet Options that break GTAC Access?

Siemens Honored Contributor Siemens Honored Contributor
Siemens Honored Contributor

Could it be related to trusted certificates in your browser settings?

Have you tried deleting your cookies?

When did this start happening?

Genius
Genius

It started on a brand new computer.  I'm guessing there might be some internet setting that causes it to fail. It works on my old computer.  Clearing cookies, changing browsers, running in private mode make no difference.

Genius
Genius

I don't know if this will help your specific problem but I was not able to log into GTAC using my webkey account until I added "*.automation.siemens.com" to my list of trusted sites in IE. Here's the process:

From the IE menu go to Tools > Internet Options
Select the Security tab
Select the "Trusted sites" zone
Click on the "Sites" button
Add "*.automation.siemens.com" to the list of trusted websites

Hope this helps.

Genius
Genius

Thanks.  I suspect you are on the right path.  Unfortunately, my system adminstrator has blocked me from adding trusted sites :-(