Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loading problem

Pioneer
Pioneer

Hi everyone!

I have huge problem with NX on loading activity. I have clear situation: every part in common folder as it schould be, and when I'm trying to "Add" component in assembly it appear this: (picture) Please help, it make me sick.

thanks

3 REPLIES

Re: Loading problem

Legend
Legend

Do you have Allow Replacement toggled on in your Load Options?

Siemens Valued Contributor Siemens Valued Contributor
Siemens Valued Contributor

For the "not a valid version" message on the first part in the list, try turning on (checking) the Allow Replacement option in the Load Behavior group on your Assembly Load Options dialog.

For the "part with same name already loaded" message, I don't know why NX is presenting that message (it usually wouldn't bother to inform you, it just doesn't load what is already loaded) but I would say that is just informational and isn't a problem. If you can successfully load, then save, the assembly this message will not likely be presented again during subsequent loads.

For the "internal error'" message I recommend that you start a fresh session of NX then open that part by itself without loading the assembly. NX might give you more information. Try looking at the syslog too- there may be a clue there. If that part is corrupt, you might want to start an IR with GTAC or, if it's not critical, delete the part and recreate it.

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

A little more information which may help you understand the root-cause of the messages:

A component of this part matched on name but was not a valid version.

When the assembly was last saved, it was saved with a component whose filename was "linija buckets 4.prt".  The part file that is currently being loaded has the same file name, but was not created from the original linija buckets 4.prt part file (i.e., using File > Save As).  Thus, it has the same name, but the internal version does not match.  Checking "Allow Replacement" in the Assembly Load Options tells NX to load the file with the same name - but you need to verify that it is indeed the correct part before you save the assembly.  NX will now report "not a version" (the word "valid" is removed) but you will be able to save the assembly - following which no further message should be raised.

A part with the same filename is already loaded.

I suspect this is a similar scenario to above where a valid component has already been loaded in the session, but somehow NX is attempting to load another part file which has the same name, but a different internal identifier, from another folder (note:  loading from folder "LINIJA 8", rather than "LINIJA KASIKE".  Otherwise it would simply use the part already loaded in the session.

Internal error: memory access violation

This is a generic error.  Open your NX log file (Help > Log File) and search for "+++" you'll find the errors in your session - one of which will be this one.  See if the additional information in the log helps you identify the issue, otherwise call your local GTAC office.

Regards, Ben