Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modeler Error: Invalid File Contents

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hello Everyone,

Please see the attached video. I am facing a weird error from NX "Modeler Error: Invalid File Contents" when I am trying to "Open a Part in a New Window".

The code to "Load this Part Fully" is also giving an error that I am not able to identify what is causing the issue.

Thanks,

Shanmugam.K

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Modeler Error: Invalid File Contents

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hi @Shanmugam18 ,

Seems part is corrupted? Which NX verison are you using? Can you provide part file n a zipped folder here?

And this scenario has nothing to do with program/code, right? If answer is Yes, then I will move this post to NX Design Forum.

Regards,
Samadhan

GTAC | NX Help: NX1102 | NX1202 | NX1847
Please mark post as an "Accepted Solution", if it answers your question/is more helpful!

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi @Samadhan,

I get your point but I am sorry I won't be able to share the part as it requires some customer approvals which will take time.

You can move this post to the NX Design Forum.

Thanks,

Shanmugam.K

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hi @Shanmugam18 

The part is corrupted.

Please consider raising IR with GTAC and submit the part, log etc. data for further investigation.

Gears Esteemed Contributor Gears Esteemed Contributor
Gears Esteemed Contributor

You can try running ug_inspect.exe  (in the \nxbin\ folder in the NX install tree)

Another option - has this file been saved in a newer version of NX than the one you are trying to open it with?

Ken Akerboom Sr CAx Systems Engr, Moog, Inc.
Production: NX10.0.3.5 MP16/TC11.2
I'd rather be e-steamed than e-diseaseled