Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

NX 10 broke over the Christmas break

Capture.JPG

So I went home Wednesday 12/21/16 having used NX10 all day, everything was great. Go to start it up today and I'm greeted with this message. The File is there, however, somehow an extra \ was added. Anyone know how to get rid of it? Don't want to uninstall and reinstall for one stupid \.  

Thanks

3 REPLIES

Re: NX 10 broke over the Christmas break

I am not sure it is complaining about the double slash, but the file cam_express_env referenced in it.

First I would check environment varaibles UGII_CAM_AUXILIARY_DIR and maybe double check UGII_ROOT_DIR

The real question is what changes over Christmas? Any other software installed that may have changed some settings?

Steve V

[ Edited ]

The ugii_eng_ug file checks the existense of the cam rexpress file before it tries to include it, so I'm not sure what this means. I would check the syslog for more details. 

Mark Rief
NX CAM Customer Success

Figured it out, to my knowledge there were no software changed over Christmas break, I had to go in and edit the ugii_env_ug.dat and comment out the references to ugii_cam_auxiliary, as I don't use that. Somehow they got included, still a mystery how but w/e.

Thanks