Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NX 11.0.2 - Maintenance Pack 8 Announcement

Siemens Honored Contributor Siemens Honored Contributor
Siemens Honored Contributor

Dear Siemens PLM Customer,

NX 11.0.2 MP08 is an accumulation of fixes built for installation on top of Windows 64-Bit and Linux 64-Bit images of NX 11.0.2.

To select the release package(s) for your platform(s) click on the following link or enter the URL in your browser address window:

https://download.industrysoftware.automation.siemens.com/download.php

Note: A valid WebKey account is required.

From the Download page, enter “11.0.2.mp08” (including the quotes) in the Search box to see a list of links for the release letter and available release packages.

Alternatively, the release packages can be found using the file navigator by selecting ‘NX’ from the menu on the left and then expand the following folders: Product updates > Maintenance-packs > Nx11 > [platform].

Sincerely,

Ben Broad

Siemens PLM Software

6 REPLIES

Re: NX 11.0.2 - Maintenance Pack 8 Announcement

Gears Phenom Gears Phenom
Gears Phenom

FYI, i just installed mp08, and first NX launch after, Symantec flagged ugsrouter and ugraf as potential unsafe files.

-Dave
NX 11 | Teamcenter 11 | Windows 8.1
Highlighted

Hi @DaveK,

I downloaded the MP to test myself.  Neither Trend Micro Office Scan nor virustotal.com are flagging the files you mention.  I'm having this looked into internally.

Regards, Ben

Gears Phenom

Thanks.  It was only the first time I ran NX, and I told symantec it was ok, and subsequent NX launches did not prompt the warning.  No biggie for me, but others may freak Smiley Happy

-Dave

Gears Esteemed Contributor Gears Esteemed Contributor
Gears Esteemed Contributor

If you download from a trusted source, that is not compromised, then you can always ignore the AV software.

Generally AV software is bound to false positives since its beginning, because you cannot specify any general rules for checking files against viruses.

In addition it is also best practice to exclude Siemens NX and Teamcenter from AV software checking, due to them being too complex for AV software checking.

Stefan Pendl, Systemmanager CAx, HAIDLMAIR GmbH
Production: NX10.0.3, VERICUT 8.1, FBM, MRL 3.1.7 | TcUA 10.1 MP7 Patch 0 (10.1.7.0) | TcVis 11.4
Development: C (ITK), .NET, Tcl/Tk Testing: NX12.0 | AWC 3.4 Preparing: NX12.0

Employees of the customers, together we are strong Smiley Wink
How to Get the Most from Your Signature in the Community
NX Customization - Best Practice Guide

Internal testing has confirmed that the files are clean.

Regards, Ben

Gears Phenom

In my head, I just heard the lady from the Poltergiest movie say, "these files are clean".

Thanks @BenBroad

-Dave