Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NX 11: Input vs output design comparison

Hello All,

I have the reference data and the modified data. Is there any option to examine the solid body so that the modified areas will be highlighted.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Devaraj

4 REPLIES

Re: NX 11: Input vs output design comparison

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hi @Devraj_Mendon ,

Check by Model Compare

FYI - There is a new command introduced in NX1847 as "Snapshot". Using it now it is possible to review design changes within the same part.

Regards,
Ganesh
#IngenuityIsNX | NX - What's New

Solution Partner Legend Solution Partner Legend
Solution Partner Legend

Hi Devray, 

this is probably what you are looking for "Model Compare":

12.jpg

Gears Phenom Gears Phenom
Gears Phenom

I do not know if you are using teamcenter or not.

If you are  model compare works, ok.  But if in teamcenter, you may run into other issues. 

If you do not have enable multiple revisions turned on in your customer defaults, you will have to do a Prepare for compare.  Before you to a model compare between two different revisions.

If you do have the enable Multiple revisions turned on, then you can open the older revision part and do the model compare.

Are we ever going to be able to keep the model coloring of the faces that changed or was added as an option?

Thank you all for the quick reply,

Question from my side;

The marked areas shows, the areas changed after the update/modifications with colors indicating changes to each part. But as per my understanding, this is beacuse I have extracted/refrenced this surface for the modifications. These areas are identical in the design.

Do I make sense!?

d.JPG