Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NX End of Maintenance Support

Solution Partner Genius Solution Partner Genius
Solution Partner Genius

Hi guys,

is there any option to get this informations online at the GTAC ? Not only via sfb mail? directly from splm?

cheers

the cableguy

6 REPLIES

Re: NX End of Maintenance Support

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Yes, at the GTAC site, use the solution center link. I search for "NX End of Maintenance Support" and then filter it down to SFB and NX and the list of them is there.

Scott

Solution Partner Genius

sadly, i expected that answer.

then i will stay at the page of BCT they made it good looking ;-)

Software like a Ferrari. Documentation like a Lada

Siemens Phenom

Hi @Cableguy!

Maybe you can clarify directly to Scott or I more specifically what you are looking for because I am a bit unclear.

SFB's are "directly from Siemens".  The authors are from many different teams within Siemens (have written many myself), and posted/distributed via GTAC.

If the question is about the formatting, I agree, the older ones, which were text-based (aimed originally at BBS or e-mail distribution formats), were less-than-ideal.

We have a new system now, so the latest SFB's are more graphic in formatting.

There has not been an update to the EoM SFB, however, since that system updated, so you will not see that improvement for that specific topic until the next update of that SFB.

If there's more to this question that I am understanding, please let us know so we can help.

Pat

Solution Partner Genius
Hi Pat,

thx for the reply. I would like a place at the GTAC website where i can easy access that information. Like the Certification Matrix or else. Mostly if i need that info im at a customer or at the phone and to search outlook for NX or NX Maintenace gives me 5000+ results :-)

SO a place at GTAC additionally would be awsome, maybe something like that

https://www.bct-technology.com/de/news/supportinformationen.html

Siemens Phenom

Thanks @Cableguy!

It's very helpful to have the image from BCT of what you are thinking.

I'm not sure what possibilities GTAC has to do this, but I'll bring the idea up.

Siemens Phenom

@Cableguy wrote:
Hi Pat,

thx for the reply. I would like a place at the GTAC website where i can easy access that information. Like the Certification Matrix or else. Mostly if i need that info im at a customer or at the phone and to search outlook for NX or NX Maintenace gives me 5000+ results :-)

SO a place at GTAC additionally would be awsome, maybe something like that

https://www.bct-technology.com/de/news/supportinformationen.html

Compared to this BCT link, there is an SFB, SFB-NX-8110 which was issued on 14th August 2017. It lists NX releases from 8 to 12.0.2 with end of maintenance information.