Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NX MCD "ideal" curve for Tansport Surface

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hello,

I have a transport surface chain (model is in the attachment) with an object source.

My problem: i want to change the velocity of the Transport surface, but i also want the parts do not fall off the from the conveyor belt. (in signal i can change it in runtime, for example for 100 it works perfect, but if i raise it to 200 some parts fell off, some not, in 500 all of them Smiley Tongue)

Can i define something spline for the path, that the object sources can follow? (independ of the velocity)

(keep in mind that I use object source... so if I use the "Object from trigger" options, it can use only the newly genereated object... )

Thank You very much

1 REPLY

Re: NX MCD "ideal" curve for Tansport Surface

Experimenter
Experimenter

@DiCS wrote:

Hello,

I have a transport surface chain (model is in the attachment) with an object source.

My problem: i want to change the velocity of the Transport surface, but i also want the parts do not fall off the from the conveyor belt. (in signal i can change it in runtime, for example for 100 it works perfect, but if i raise it to 200 some parts fell off, some not, in 500 all of them Smiley Tongue)

Can i define something spline for the path, that the object sources can follow? (independ of the velocity)

(keep in mind that I use object source... so if I use the "Object from trigger" options, it can use only the newly genereated object... )

Thank You very much

I also have similar question and need a clear and well explained answer. Thanks in advance if you can help.

Regards,
Brian