Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NX MCD

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hello community

someone could tell me how to determine when to make the process conditions. (if ....... then else)

Take into account the flanks of the signals.

many thanks

4 REPLIES

Re: NX MCD

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hi Querejazu

You can use conditional functions, runtime expressions etc. It's not quite clear what you are trying to achieve to me. Can you make an image or maybe a simple model with what solution you're trying to achieve?

Regards

Paul

Siemens Legend Siemens Legend
Siemens Legend

Hi Querejazu,

if you mean "Signal Edges" (Wiki: Signal Edge) or in German "Signal Flanken".

Then there is a possibility in MCD to react to those.

But I haven't done that with conditions or expression formulas (since you would have to consider the current state when evaluating the formula...).

Usually if I want to react to a signal edge (or on the change of the signal) I use operations to do that.

Because MCD operations in the sequence Editor operate in the way that they are only evaluated once when the condition is met (and not continuously when the condition remains met) it is a quite simple solution.

To do that just create a operation in the sequence editor and take the signal as condition.

Best Regards

Viktor

Highlighted

Experimenter
Experimenter
<div></div>

181/5000

Hello

Thanks so much for the help

Attached simple example

My intention is to activate with signal star and when passing through the sensor stop and wait for a new signal

many thanks

Siemens Legend Siemens Legend
Siemens Legend

Hello  Querejazu,

Depending on your desired signals a solution could be the operations in sequence editor, see the attached file as reference.

BR

Viktor