Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NX Routing | Formboard issue | Object Attribute Annotation

Solution Partner Legend Solution Partner Legend
Solution Partner Legend

Hello guys,

i am confused about the function Object Attribute Annotation inside the routing electrical application. because i can click what i wnat there is allways an empty table.

any suggestions, hints, im desperated using NX11, NX10, NX9 allways the same what do i wrong...

2 REPLIES

Re: NX Routing | Formboard issue | Object Attribute Annotation

Siemens Honored Contributor Siemens Honored Contributor
Siemens Honored Contributor

Place a blank table on the drawing sheet and when prompted select the component to associate the table to.  The default table has 2 rows and 5 columns.  Let's say the 1st row is the attribute titles and the second row their values. 

Double click the cells on the top row to enter the attribute titles.
Right click cells in the bottom row one-by-one and choose Attribute - select which attribute you want to reference in the table that corresponds with the title in the top row.

Right click the table and choose "Save As Template" to reuse the table for future formboards, where the attribute titles are saved and the intelligence built in to read the object attributes for new components.  You can also associate an existing table to a different component by right clicking the table and choosing "Object Reference Attribute".

Regards, Ben

Re: NX Routing | Formboard issue | Object Attribute Annotation

Solution Partner Legend Solution Partner Legend
Solution Partner Legend

Hi Ben,

thx for the awesome info. I thought it is something about that, but I've been too stupid to handle. Thank you very much