cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NX Schematics

Phenom
Phenom

Anyone know anything about this?  I've heard it's a stand alone tool from a Siemens partner, but I've also been told it runs as part of the routing package.  This makes it sound like both.

http://www.sova.sk/Documents/File/Prospekty%20k%20NX/NX%20Mach%20series%20-%20pridavne%20moduly.pdf

I was given the impression from our sales contact, that it was standalone, so our electrical guys wouldn't have to get into full blown NX, but I have no clue on how I would launch it?

Any insight?

-Dave

-Dave
NX 11 | Teamcenter 11 | Windows 8.1
3 REPLIES

Re: NX Schematics

Siemens Experimenter Siemens Experimenter
Siemens Experimenter

Hi Dave,

there are two option:

• NX Routing Logical, which belongs to the Routing modules. Its primary focus are logical layouts, kind of PID (process and instrumentation diagrams). Starting it by choosing "All Application-Routing-Logical". You will also find the documentation in the NX Help
  • the other one is NX Schematics which comes from our partnerLTX Software Inc. It is a separate installation file and has its own license bit. Also documentation is separate. You may contact Keith Anderson from LTX for s/w and evt. test license.
    mailto:kanderso@ltxsi.com

I hope this helps

Regards,

Mike

Genius
Genius
sorry for "hijacking" this question but we have some user demanding for "R+I Schemata drawing" and as far as I have seen NX schematics can do this, right?
Are there any (satiefied) users? Or is a special tool e.g. like FluidDraw from Festo "always" better?

Requirements are:
* a good data base of standard pneumatic components
* easy Placement and associative Connection
* user defined Addition to the database possible
* easy and automatic creation of BOM tables
* if possible the same title block like in "normal" drawings
* (automatic description of the connectors 1, 2, 11, 12 etc.)

Does anyone have any expierience and can tell me if These requirements are covered?

regards,
Josch

Pioneer
Pioneer
Hi Josch

It is bether to do everything in one System ok. NX Schemstics can to this all for you. You also get a direct interface to Routing Electrical and Mechanical.
Either Contact LTX oder the Partner of them Cad-Oases (www.osses.ch) which are experts for more than 20 Years..