Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NX selection is not Prepared to confirm on object, Found: CONFIRMATION 0

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi all,

I am getting error in micro, inside micro I just recorded micro on one block (50,50,50) in which ,added Horizontal dimension to the block and trying run that micro again.But actully it was working fine in last month but I am getting below information error now

NX selection is not Prepared to confirm on object, Found: CONFIRMATION 0

Snap is attached 

NX 8.5.3.3

RRG
4 REPLIES

Re: NX selection is not Prepared to confirm on object, Found: CONFIRMATION 0

Genius
Genius
Hi,
have you made any updates on NX recently? Macros usually become corrupt after updates if something in the UI was changed.

When recording macros it is very important to select everything using the menu and not through the toolbars or keyboard shortcuts. Functions in toolbars can be changed and moved, or even become unavailable in different roles, but the full list of commands in the menu is always available.

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

@RakeshGarud If UI is not consistent then macro playback will fail. I would suggest to use the journal over macro.

Regards,
Ganesh

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

@GaneshKadole@hajnal_25

Actully ,there was UI changed that why macro got failed, I just restared NX session.

if i want to learn more about Macro , Could you please suggest best way.

Thanks

Rakesh

RRG

Genius
Genius

The best place to start would be the NX Documentation, but as @GaneshKadole already said, journals function mostly the same way as macros but are much more stable.

If you need any further help, feel free to ask.