Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NX white particles

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hi,

I am currently using NX and I seem to be having a graphical error when I move my cursor. As in the image lots of white particles are left behind when I move my mouse around. It looks like some sort of weird snowy effect.

I am currently running Windows 7.

Graphics card: NVIDIA NVS 510

NX version: 11.0.2.7

My graphics drivers are up to date. Is there anything I can do to fix this it really disrupts my working.

3 REPLIES

Re: NX white particles

Siemens Honored Contributor Siemens Honored Contributor
Siemens Honored Contributor

Hi @Phesired,

Please refer to this thread regarding the NVS device.

With some of the non-certified devices it's possible to tweak the 3D settings in the nvidia control panel to prevent this issue (for example, changing the Global Preset from "Base profile" to "3D App - Visual Simulation".  However, since you have a device best suited to efficiently visualize and digest a great deal of information in the financial trading (i.e., 2D) I suspect you might not have an option to change 3D settings.

Regards, Ben

Experimenter
Experimenter

How do I navigate to this on the Nvidia control panel I can't seem to  find it.

Siemens Honored Contributor Siemens Honored Contributor
Siemens Honored Contributor

If you don't see it then it's likely that it's not available with your current driver.  To access the control panel I right click my Windows desktop and it's an option on the pop-up menu.  It's also an option in my list of commands in the Windows Control Panel.

Regards, Ben