Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NX10 - Views are up-of-date. Or are they?

Legend
Legend

Hello all

This is mind-boggling me since NX10. Refer to the image below.

2-OUT-OF DATE.png

It doesn't matter if delay view update is active or not. Are we the only ones experimenting this?

Laurenj

4 REPLIES

Re: NX10 - Views are up-of-date. Or are they?

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hello,

It appears that you have a suppressed sketch on sheet 1.  I suspect this is causing your issue.

If you unsuppress the sketch, does the Out of Date message go away?

Legend
Legend
Hi RonY

I did it but still no luck.

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Without knowing the structure of your file (assy or piece part), I could only speculate that you may not be loading interpart data, or not fully loading certain components.

Also, have you tried the Part Cleanup utility?  

In the Modeling application, you can run 'Edit -> Feature -> Playback' to force everything to rebuild.  Then, switch to Drafting and Update All Views.

Other than that, I would suggest you contact GTAC

Legend
Legend

It's an assembly, all components are loaded fully. All the "delay update..." settings are unchecked. Last week I did an "update for external change" on the entire assy but I still ended up with the same result.

The only thing I haven't tried yet is a part cleanup. If not successfull I will have to contact GTAC since this is also happening to a different assy I started working on yesterday.

I think it is related to NX10 because these assy where created in 8.5 and revised several times with no issues.