Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NX10 drafting issues

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

In the Drawing module:

in former versions there was a command called Edit Associativity which allowed me to easily give back the lost dimension's references.

In NX10 I always get an annoying message:

Disassociated leader or origin data must be corrected before full modifications are permitted?

What on earth is this for? It is no fun anymore to repair dimensions. I am better off to make a complete new dimension, even though I have to click many infos as well. I read an ad that working with NX 10 is much faster than with any earlier versions.

I have to work fluently. NX 10 has so many deteriorations. Why do we have to click so much more in this version?

How can I get rid of this message? Can I just change something it the user defaults?

Many thanks for your help.

1 REPLY

Re: NX10 drafting issues

Phenom
Phenom

@Blendy wrote:

In the Drawing module:

in former versions there was a command called Edit Associativity which allowed me to easily give back the lost dimension's references.

In NX10 I always get an annoying message:

Disassociated leader or origin data must be corrected before full modifications are permitted?

What on earth is this for? It is no fun anymore to repair dimensions. I am better off to make a complete new dimension, even though I have to click many infos as well. I read an ad that working with NX 10 is much faster than with any earlier versions.

I have to work fluently. NX 10 has so many deteriorations. Why do we have to click so much more in this version?

How can I get rid of this message? Can I just change something it the user defaults?

Many thanks for your help.

Welcome in the hell.

When a dimension is disassociated it's impossible to know if it's the origin or dimensions lines.

For our designer it's important to know if a dimension is disassociated to the geometry or to other dimension.

If it's disassociated to the gemoetry, we designer we need to reassociate and it's clear why.

If the origin dimension is disassociated, it's not so important and really I would like to reset all without enter on each dimension.

Thank you...

Using NX 11 / RuleDesigner PDM