Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NX11 Information Window Issue

Pioneer
Pioneer

We recently update to NX 11.0.2.7 MP3 and are having an issue with the information window. The information window is always on top now, even when NX is not the active application. This makes it difficult to switch and use other applications(Email, Teamcenter, etc.). Is there an option that I have missed that would cause this behavior? I don't recall this issue in previous versions nor in the MP1 patch that we used for a short time.

5 REPLIES

Re: NX11 Information Window Issue

Gears Phenom Gears Phenom
Gears Phenom

There is an existing PR 8982010 on the information window not resetting to the start of output.  I find this very annoying.

John Joyce, Manufacturing Engineer,
Senior Aerospace Connecticut
www.senioraeroct.com
Production: NX11.0.2.7, Vericut 8.0.3
Development: Tcl/Tk
Testing NX12.0

Builder
Builder
Instal last MP.

Pioneer
Pioneer

I wish it were that easy for us. Unfortunately synchronising software packages around the globe takes time to make those changes. I was hoping that was not the only fix.

Legend
Legend

This may sound dumb, but one thing you can do is resize the edges of the information window to be very small so it does not get in the way. Maximize it when you need to read what is in it, then minimize it again.

information_window.jpg

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

This issue was reported in internal PR 9001605 and fixed in NX 11.0.2 mp04.

Not sure it helps, but what about selecting "Ctrl + Shift + S" to hide the window?  You can reselect the same keys without losing the content of the Information window.

Regards, Ben