Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NX11 render custom materiel... specular factor. roughness. diffuse. where to find it ?

Pioneer
Pioneer

I am trying to customize some materiel in nx11 like I was doing in nx9 and I can not find it. I have changed the render option in FULL mode but still I find it not so user friendly and as much customisable. any clue on this ? thanks

3 REPLIES

Re: NX11 render custom materiel... specular factor. roughness. diffuse. where to find it ?

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

The materail and rendering engine are updated in NX 11. There is a new materail editor to give more control and better realism in regards to certain materail types. Here is good starting place to get you going in the right direction. 

NX Render Material

Scott

Re: NX11 render custom materiel... specular factor. roughness. diffuse. where to find it ?

Pioneer
Pioneer

Wow nice thanks ! Is there a version of this in english ?

Siemens Honored Contributor Siemens Honored Contributor
Siemens Honored Contributor

The online NX docs reads the language defined in your OS.  Therefore, go to the Windows "Control Panel" and select Region and Language.  On the Formats tab, change the Format to English, select OK, restart your browser and reload the page from the docs.

Screenshot - 6_5_2017 , 7_35_06 AM.png

Regards, Ben