Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

NX1847 - Last command

Phenom
Phenom

Hi,

in this release, NX team has decided to incorporate the last commands in the left border bar. So all customizations made for my colleagues in the left border bare are collapsed because NX team has decided the customization for us.

Thank you, NX team.Smiley Sad

Thank you...

Using NX1867
RuleDesigner PDM

5 REPLIES 5

Re: NX1847 - Last command

Genius
Genius

To be honest I like the idea of the last commands used to be dinamicaly incorpored to the left border bar. I think I may take advantage of that. Anyway I agree with you that this improvement should have been implemented without harming other uses of the bar. Maybe there are some "options" to make both uses compatible or to choose how to use left bar.

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hi @cubalibre00,

If at all you want to disable that option, you can, using below steps:

Select left arrow at the bottom of left border bar -> then toggle off "Predict Commands Group".

ToggleOFF_PredictCommandsGroup.JPG

Regards,

Samadhan

Regards,
Samadhan

GTAC | NX Help: NX1102 | NX1202 | NX1847
Please mark post as an "Accepted Solution", if it answers your question/is more helpful!

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

There is a customer default setting provided for "Predict Commands" with choice to turn it off.

Predict_Command.jpg

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

I haven't found mention of this in the "what's new" yet, albeit I just started lokoing thru it.  Is this similar to the last 10 commands customization, that @JohnRBaker has shared on here?  

Add 'Last Command' Icons to the Bottom Border-Bar

-Dave
NX1867(if it had versions) | Teamcenter 11.6 | Windows 10

Siemens Valued Contributor Siemens Valued Contributor
Siemens Valued Contributor

Hi - it would be helpful if we could get 2 images - your original left border with and without the Predict Commands group.  I suspect I know what you mean by "collapsed" but want to make sure.  It would be great if you could also send me your MTX file.

Thanks, Laurie