Hi, I have BIG problem.
When I try open my NX 10 I have no model templates. It works well but suddenly it stops. Pls check attachemnt. I Uninstall all NX on my computer and then reinstall NX 10 again (2 times) and it still doesn't work.
1) Are there any ENV variables defined at the operating system (e.g. "UGII...")?- Open up a command window and type "set u", there should be a couple (UGII_BASE_DIR, UGII_ROOT_DIR, ...)
2) Clean out your user level customizations (user.mtx, dialogmemory.dlx, etc.)
- start NX, then "Help" -> "Log file", search for user.mtx, see what folder it is in. After exiting NX, delete that folder)
3) Clean out the registry
- user regedit to delete HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Unigraphics Solutions\NX\10.0
4) How are you starting NX? "Start" menu shortcut? Or a customized .BAT file? or ???
Production: NX10.0.3.5 MP16/TC11.2I'd rather be e-steamed than e-diseaseled