Hello, there seems to be an issue where the numpad on the keyboard stops functioning within NX. Here are the steps to reproduce the problem:
1. Start NX 11 native in Windows 10
2. Click New to create a new part
3. In the New File Name > Name box, enter some numbers with the numpad. Works fine.
4. Press Alt-Tab to switch to another window, like file explorer or notepad.
5. Press Alt-Tab again to swith back to NX. Again, enter some numbers in the same box with the numpad. Works fine.
6. Press Alt-Tab to switch to another window again.
7. Press Alt-Tab again to swith back to NX. Again, attempt to enter some numbers in the same box with the numpad. Nothing happens, the numpad has stopped functioning.
I've tested this using the On-Screen keyboard, and the same thing happens. Therefore the problem is not with the keyboard. The num keys on the main row work fine, though. And the numpad works fine with other programs. Does anyone else experience this?