Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parts list Questions NX9

Creator
Creator

Question 1.

Is there a way to skip a sheet when creating a Parts list? I have a 8 sheet drawing and sheet 3 is nothing but a wiring diagram and does not require a parts list.

Question 2.

I am having an issue where the continuation of the parts list isn't functioning right.

I have around 70 items and when I change the hieght to something smaller it always goes to the next sheet. I have the continuation set to right and it does not work.

3 REPLIES

Re: Parts list Questions NX9

Gears Phenom Gears Phenom
Gears Phenom

What happens you make the "spacing" value smaller below the Continuation overflow?  Just a thought.

Creator
Creator

I have tried that, the larger one seemed to have worked for showing one additional row but when I have 100 parts I need additional rows so that it will all fit on one page.

Siemens Experimenter Siemens Experimenter
Siemens Experimenter

For your first query, you can rename the sheet 3 to something else so that it will not participate in overflow of Parts List sections.

For your second query, it seems like the spacing for the continuation that you have applied is 400 which seems to be very large. I am not sure the size of the drawing you have used. But, I think if you bring this down to lets say 10 or 20, the Parts List sections will be created in the same sheet.

If the Parts List section does not fit in the same sheet, then it goes to next sheet automatically.